As Miss Cody Stampede Royalty, We are...
- Young ladies willing and able to be a leader in our community and promote the western way of life on a local, state, and national level.
- Young ladies who love horses and everything they represent.
- Ambitious young ladies interested in gaining self confidence and poise.
- Young ladies who want to act as an official representative of rodeo while portraying good sportsmanship, high morals and ethical character, and reflecting careful and humane treatment of animals. We are able and willing to learn and understand the sport of rodeo in its entirety, so to be able to explain all facets of rodeo to anyone with whom we may come in contact, and be able to speak intelligently, with dignity and sincere interest in rodeo.
- Young ladies who understands that the Miss Cody Stampede Rodeo pageant is not a “beauty” pageant, but a competitive opportunity to display our personal attributes and strengths relative to displaying horsemanship and our understanding of the sport of rodeo.
- Young ladies who may are interested in pursuing the title of Miss Rodeo Wyoming, to continue representing the sport of rodeo, the Cody Stampede, and State of Wyoming, on a national level.